Our Contract With You
What our contract covers
By using the services to sell goods, you accept all of the provisions of these sellers terms and conditions and represent to us that are legally competent to enter into and agree to these seller terms and conditions. If you do not accept these seller terms and condition, then you are not authorized to sell goods using any of REHAUTE’s services. We may revise these Terms from time to time. Every time you place an Order, the Terms in force at that time will apply to any corresponding Order. This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts or otherwise.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between you and us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
You acknowledge that in entering into the Agreement you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in the Agreement. You and we agree that neither party shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in the Agreement.
Nothing in this section shall exclude liability for either party’s fraudulent misrepresentation.
You must be at least 18 years old and legally capable of entering into binding contracts in order to sell any Product(s).
How we will accept your order for our services
- We will send you a form which you must fill completely. If you would like us to do the form completion including taking measurements and images we can certainly do it for you with an additional cost of £10 and after doing it thoroughly we return the item back to you.
- When the item sells we will notify you, you must post the item to us within 3 working days. Cost of sending the item will be borne by you and you must ensure and confirm the item has been delivered to us. We are unable to take responsibility for an item not securely delivered to us.
- It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure that they need to let us know when the item is dispatched and after which we will let you know once we receive it. We will not be responsible for any damage(s) to the item incurred during transport. We will notify you of any difference in state of item from your given description at the time of receiving it.
- When an item reaches us, our team will then recheck the condition of the item to assure it matches the earlier description provided by you after which we will forward it to the buyer.
- It is the seller’s duty to check the pockets or any sort of storage compartments and remove any personal belongings or items not part of the product before shipping them to us. We will not be liable for any personal belongings contained in the pockets or any sort of storage compartment of the product.
- Once we receive the item and its subsequent payment has been made to you, you then won’t have any right on the item whatsoever.
- All information and images and/or videos regarding the item can be used by us legally in any capacity we choose and hold the rights to post and sell it as we see fit.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are dispatched. We will not be liable or responsible for a seller’s breach of any applicable law.
If we cannot accept your order for our services:
If we are unable to accept your order for our services, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the relevant product(s) . This might be because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because you have not provided us with sufficient information relating to your order or your personal details (including name, email address, postal address, payment information, and phone number) or because item have not been bought through Haute Secret Shoppers.
Price & Payment
How we set our price:
Our Prices are set taking into consideration the product(s) approximate original price, its brand profile, its condition based on how it has been used and maintained, its fashion quotient and its current market demand.
For any item below £600, we will keep a margin of £50 plus VAT/GST/Taxes applicable by the sellers country / region.
Items above £600, a commission of 10% of the value plus VAT/GST/Taxes are applicable by the sellers country / region.
How we will pay you:
Mode: We will make the payment by bank transfer to you.
Duration: We will only pay the seller once the item has been sold and we have received the payment in total from the buyer.
Once payment can be processed we will deduct the applicable commission before transferring the balance of the sales proceeds to the your nominated account.
Where a transaction/sale is cancelled or unfulfilled for no valid reason, we reserve the right to charge sale transactions fees and applicable commissions.
Our rights to end the contract:
If you send us an item which is fake or Replicas.
Authenticity is not verifiable or is unclear Stained or marked of any kind, Unclean/foul-smelling, Visible Wear, tear, holes, loose threads in the product,
Defective/Damaged, altered in any way on item which you have not described already If you are in breach of any term of this Agreement.
Your rights to end the contract:
You can always end your contract with us before we have notified you of a sale on your item and you have accepted the offer.
Your rights when you end the contract will depend on how we are performing.
You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
Limitation of liability:
We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity we fail to comply with the Agreement, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Agreement or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it as contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the agreement
How we use your personal information:
Our right to vary the terms:
We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Every time you place an Order, the Terms in force at that time will apply to any corresponding Order.
Each party shall keep in strict confidence all information which is of a confidential nature and which has been disclosed by one party to the other party.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL:
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below.
An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, snow, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, failure of public or private telecommunications networks, impossibility of the use of motor transport or other means of public or private transport, road traffic accidents, road closures or mechanical failure.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Products shall, as between you and us, be owned by us.
These Terms are only available in the English language.
If any of these Terms conflict with any terms of an Order, the Order will take priority.
This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Each of the sections of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining sections will remain in full force and effect.
Sellers must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are dispatched and for which they are destined. We will not be liable or responsible for a Seller’s breach of any applicable law